Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Doin' the money dance!

Marilyn and I got up early this morning (6:30 am) to put on some coffee and get things organized. As I was laying in bed doing some daily devotional reading I hear Marilyn yell, "Nicole, Oh my goodness Nicole, oooohhh!!!!" I quickly ran in thinking there was a critter or something of the sort in the living room with her, but oh no, she was reading an exciting email stating that for another year we were going to be receiving $10,000 from the "Barry Sigal Family Foundation- Focus on Autism". He couldn't have timed the email better if he had spoken to God in the flesh :) As we begin our University teaching this afternoon, we are reminded just exactly why it is we keep coming back each summer.

Marilyn and I are enjoying our morning coffee and keep standing up periodically to do a little money dance :) We are ecstatic to have funds for both travel and more book publishing for the coming year. We will have smiles on our face for the days to come and will make our teaching at SEKOMU even more enjoyable!!!! WAHOO!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment